What to prepare when traveling vietnam by motorbike adventure
Here is a list of 10 tips you should make or bring before your vietnam travel trip by motorbike this year
Use the rented property and prepare for your travel
- Sign up for someone to rent your home while you travel to Vietnam asia, and use that money to use for your travel when you need it. The price here is 10 times cheaper than where you live and work. This amount may be much more than the daily spending here because most Vietnamese tourists spend about $ 500 – $ 1000 for the whole country in the period from one to two months here. Daily meals for each meal cost between $ 1- $ 5, Hotel and homestay fees from $ 3 – $ 60 / night depending on the quality of the boss, Price of each drink from half $ dolar – $ 2, Scenic ticket for Tourist attractions cost between $ 1- $ 20 depending on requirements and covered attractions or transportation.
- You should contact intermediate channels or post on forums and social networks for renting Cars, Motorbikes, Bicycles, Boats if available during the time you are not in use, To use that money while you are away from home when you need it. Housesitting is a booming popular trend worldwide. Acquiring the services of a housesitter decreases the risk of theft. By exchanging home care and security for free accommodations, housesitters save on rent expenses allowing them to build financial strength and accomplish their personal goals.
Booking services and preparing personal belongings
3. Bring copies of your passport. If your passport gets stolen or lost you want to be sure that you can still get back into the country, or be able to prove your citizenship. apply for a visa if necessary, after obtaining a visa you can book a flight ticket in advance for a best price, when you have an air ticket, you should book your hotel and airport shuttle at the same time. So when you go to the airport you have staff to pick you up at the hotel and it doesn’t take long for you to find a way to transport as well as travel prices, Maybe we spend an extra amount of money first but That will save a lot of time for us when we arrive
4. Prepare a schedule of places you want to go and control how much time is allowed in each place, so bring your own personal belongings that are suitable for your trip. Carrying more or less accessories, although according to our travel time, for example, we only travel for a week, it is not necessary to bring too many unused things. The following tip: bring 50% of your personal belongings, you can buy more items here quite easily.
Prepare money and manage your spending in Vietnam
5. Prepare yourself for a camera to capture the most impressive photos, And maybe add a Gopro to shoot the most memorable videos for your adventure. The most important item is a backpack to carry all the accessories for your trip
6. Please contact your bank to activate a certain amount with a limited amount of spending for a certain period of time so that when you arrive you do not have to worry about contacting the bank will have to wait a long time to confirm.
7, There is no need to worry about spending foreign currency like a US dollar, You can take it with you when you need it only in big cities like the black market, or gold shops and banks. Using only dollars in urgent situations, we can withdraw money at ATM easily. Please keep the American Dola to spend in another country
8. Spending safely and economically is as follows: always carry 500,000vnd to buy food and drinks when you need it, on average we can spend cash on the road every day, we should not carry too a lot of money in people to avoid risk of being dropped or stolen even with uncontrollable spending, you can pay with a visa & master card when you need to buy valuable items for your relatives.
Participating in a joint tour on time to avoid tour cancellation
9. When scheduling a tour anywhere you should comply with the policy of the organization you set up, Most importantly, the time and the point to welcome you should be on time to avoid late arrival or wake up late to affect to the tour group as well as the organization company.
10. Must ensure safe motorbike driving and travel at the right speed of Vietnam road traffic law. Ride a motorbike to get acquainted with motorbikes and traffic here before starting an adventure trip. Should use a suitable motorbike, do not choose a motorbike that is too difficult.